Maintain concentration – Understand performance
To maintain concentration on highest possible level, you need to understand the rhythm of your performance
– Explains the researcher attention, Karl Westhoff. The results show that most people most efficiently work between the hours of 9 and 12. The second so-called top falls on the time from 15 to 17. Psychologists advise to spend the time on the most difficult tasks. The period of slump, that is from 12 to 15, is perfect in turn to a less demanding tasks. Because people have different biorhythms, everyone should be the same test.
Mirror neurons – Responsible for empathy
– For our extraordinary abilities are responsible mirror neurons, the nerve cells scattered in different regions of the brain. They allow you to feel the emotions and intentions of others. Responsible for empathy.
– says Prof.. Rafal Ohme, psychologist and specialist in neuroscience consumer.
– Without mirror neurons would not be possible, most human relationships. We could not understand each other
– adds Prof. Giacomo Rizzolatti of the University of Parma in the Italy. He got on the trail of mirror neurons by accident, when in the late 80’s led research on the effects of motor cortex in the brain. He wanted to know how the brain behaves monkeys family of macaques, when performing simple tasks.