Superfood – Products with high content of healthy substances
Superfood – Products with high content of healthy substances. The balanced diet, adequate physical activity, enough sleep and reduced stress all affect our health. For that reason, new foods are increasingly being sought. To support a healthy lifestyle. Nutritionists support this kind of meal very often. These foods contain much more vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and help the body to increase its immunity.
However, some critics say that there is no evidence that it have any “superpowers”. And even with food, a large amount does not mean a greater effect. Moreover, many of them are imported from abroad, which also entails some environmental burden. Additionally, you pay more for them.
– Chlorella – Freshwater algae have been in the world for several billion years.
– Spirulina – Blue-green cyanosis often confused with chlorella, this organism exists on Earth 3.5 billion years.
– Green Barley – Cultivated as the world’s first sweet grass. Most often consumed in the form of a drink.
– Goji berries – Main advantage of these fruits is the large amount of vitamin C and fiber.
– Cranberry – It is especially valued for its high content of vitamins C, K and E.
– Flax – The positive effects of eating were already known in ancient Babylon and Egypt.
– Chia – Valued and liked by the ancient Aztecs and Mayans.
Fermented dairy products:
– Kefir – Especially important for the proper composition of the intestinal microflora.
– Buttermilk – It protects the intestinal mucosa. From the formation and absorption of toxic substances.
– Yogurt – It helps to strengthen the immune system and lower blood cholesterol.
– Oat products – The pioneers in its cultivation were probably the Slavs.
– Beetroot – It is one of the healthiest and most versatile vegetables. It comes from the Mediterranean basin.
Matcha Green tea:
– Matcha Green tea – The oldest Japanese tea that is also used in Buddhist ceremonies.